Sunday, December 30, 2012

Dream Big

Happy New Year... or well almost :)
I am so excited to begin the New Year.  I can't wait to serve you this year.

My sweet brother gave me a gift card for Christmas.  I be-bopped over to my favorite craft store and picked up a new picture frame and some vinyl for my wall.  Best of all, he watched the kids while I shopped!

Dream big
Believe in yourself
Imagine the possibilities

Not only is it pretty....its inspiring.  I can't wait to see the possibilities be realized!










The fantastic red picture frame was a gift from my brother as well!  It does make my sewing room more Merry!

So on a sewing note...Check out the most precious little Valentines outfit that I made!
I'd love to make one for you!


  
 






Cupids, hearts, love and polka dots.  Oh yea, Ruffles too!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I am excited to sew some of these up! 

Thanks ya'll!
Amy @ Marguerite Belle Crafts

 






Success means we go to sleep at night knowing that our talents and abilities were used in a way that served others.
Marianne Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment