Sunday, December 2, 2012

All you need is Hope & a Plan

So I was listening to Dave Ramsey tonight...and a caller said that he had given her hope and a plan..and that is why she could be come debt free.
I think you can probably translate Hope and a Plan being the key ingredients to just about everything!

So here is my hope... that my customers will love my items, and think of ways to use them and give them as gifts! 
My plan is to make precious items keep my retail venues stocked (Frogs Flea Market & Hot Tots in West Monroe and also Olivia & Co Salon in Monroe), my facebook sales grow....and to be able to cross the finish line on a major goal in the next year or so.

Here is a precious outfit that I delivered to Frog's Flea Market last week.  I love a bow on top of a Christmas Tree.  I guess I need to make one for our tree at home.  Our old star topper is MIA...and I don't have anything on top now..
The skirt of this outfit is almost two yards of width! To be super duper full and perfect for twirling!


Thanks Ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment