Sunday, January 13, 2013

I love sewing! You will too!

Hi Friends!
I am so excited to let you all know about something new that I am offering @ Marguerite Belle Crafts!

Once or twice a month there will be a mini sewing lesson available.  These lessons are designed to be perfect activities for small groups (3-4 girls max)... Mom is welcome as well!

Each lesson will cover a few basic sewing skills such as:
ironing
cutting out a pattern
zig zag stitches
straight stitches
applique
snaps, velcro & closures
threading elastic
threading machine
hand sewing
and many more...

On 1/26, I will be hosting the first lesson - I am so excited!!

We will kick off the first session with making an applique Heart shirt for a girl, and a coordinating dress for an 18 inch doll!  Each attendee provides a tshirt, and I provide all fabric and notions needed.
The lesson will take approximately 2 hours.  The fee is $20 per attendee.

Skills to be covered:
Handling fabric shears
Using iron on stabilizer (I'll iron!)
Backstitching
Zig Zag stitching
Straight stitching

This will be a very basic beginning course!  I can't wait to help you and yours learn how to sew!

If you are interested in attending this session, don't delay! We will have a wonderful time and learn a very fun hobby!  Click here to email me/register!

Yall have a great day!
Amy


1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! My little girl is only 3, so we're not quite ready yet, but sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete