Saturday, May 19, 2012

Reach

Today I am Reaching...and its ok.  My goals today are:
1 - To not go into labor! I am just shy of 36 weeks pregnant with a sweet little girl who is apparently anxious to join the world.  We are trying to keep her baking for at least another week and a half.  Maybe longer if we can get it.  But we will take what we can get.  Our family will be 4 two legged and 2 four legged folks before long.  I just can't wait...well I can..at least a week and a half!

2 - To get some more items listed on my website, I have a slew of inventory already sewn and I am ready to show the world (and me and my fam) that I am ready to try this.  One small step at a time.  But if we don't have goals, how will we ever know if we got where we wanted to go?  I can't really physically do a ton right now (no marathon sewing sprints of every idea that comes to mind...we are trying to rest and keep a baby baking).  This has given me time that I must sit, and be still.

So today, I leave you with a lyric...and a music video.  I went to Winter Jam with a friend of mine this year.  It was a moving experience.  If you ever get the opportunity - GO! Don't think twice, just go!  Peter Furler performed Reach  (link to the music video).

You know all of my fears
Theres nothing Your eyes cant see.
When I tried to give up,
Lord, you never gave up on me.
I give You all of my hopes and dreams,
I lay them down.
Of all the place Ive looked,
Youre the one truth I have found.

So thankful that even though I am reaching.. I am right in His hands, and He will never give up on me :)

See ya later! Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment