Monday, May 21, 2012

Reach part 2..

Well, the goal of not going into labor, didn't exactly happen.  However - they were able to stop labor and we left the hospital after spending one night...and the baby is still baking. 
We did get to see an ultra sound.  This is the second ultrasound in a row that her face was to my back and hands over her face.  She is just not interested in photos.  Too bad for her...one of my best friends is a photographer..Southern Memories Photography.  So our sweet baby girl will have to get over her dislike for photos :)

On the flip side...I did get plenty of stuff listed on Saturday - that was wonderful.

So in my rest time, I have been watching Parking Wars on Netflix.  I started with Season 1, and I am now into the beginning of Season 2.  I must say, I do love this show.  :)

Yall have a great night!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment