Sunday, June 10, 2012

Exciting Sunday!

Happy Sunday evening!!
I love Sundays..pretty much everything about them.  But today's Sunday was a little extra special.  I woke up to a sale on Tophatter!
Tophatter is a site where there are real time auctions.  So its just like being in an auction room...there is an auctioneer, a chat with the other people watching....and a live bidding war.  Each item is just on the block for a few minutes (as opposed to ebay where its there for a few days).  Anyway - a Applique and Monogram Bib Set sold!

I'll be working on getting this one in Monday's mail.  I am so excited.  I love when things work out - and a sale on Tophatter certainly did make a nice little sweet start :)

I also ordered labels for my items...I can't wait until they are here, and I can have my super cool custom labels on all of my products! Look out world!

Best of all, my sweet little boy comes home tomorrow night.  He has been at his grandmother's for the weekend and I miss him so.  :) 

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the last few hours :)

Amy @ Marguerite Belle Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment